Thursday 25 September 2014

Research

Today I've begun to gather information regarding the research I will be doing for my character animation and design.



I have a blog on a website called Tumblr, and on this blog I follow hundreds of Artists designers and creators, even famous ones who have worked on famous cartoons and who are very popular.

So I have had no trouble in finding a good number of them who I know inspire me and help me with coming up with ideas and styles.

I have found some really famous designers as well who are some of my favorites and inspire me the most, and its so interesting to see their blogs as it feels really personal but at the same time professional


















All of the artists work that I picked is definitely useful for developing my work, I also looked on this website for several interviews from the artists, and to see if there were any others I would find interesting.

http://characterdesign.blogspot.co.uk/




I have included all of the artists in my sketchbook PowerPoint and also added notes from the artist themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment